Marketing Services for the Small Local Business
We know funds are limited, yet all small businesses need effective targeted marketing to survive. That’s where TheModernMall.com professionals can help. Our talented Marketers, Designers and Writers have corporate experience, but we can provide all that marketing expertise tailored just for the small business – at an affordable price.
Every business is different, so we won’t give you “cookie-cutter” solutions. We find out exactly what your goals are; help you define your value proposition (ie. why should a customer choose you over your competition); provide the PR, Social Media networking, website design/content and promotions you need to succeed; and help to determine your optimal target market exposure for your budget. Plus we can analyze your current website and recommend inexpensive ways to improve its effectiveness. Any of those marketing services can be packaged at a discount in addition to your own customized storefront leading to your website included in your TheModernMall.com lease.
All recommendations are unique, therefore pricing will vary based on each business’ needs. The following is a comprehensive list of available marketing services with a range of ballpark pricing, always subject to your budget and your goals.
CURRENT WEBSITE ASSESSMENT
- Includes graphics, content and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analysis - $100 - $200 depending on size of website
- New website design OR current website redesign, including graphics and copywriting - $225 for 1st page, $150 - $170 subsequent pages, depending on complexity
- Brochure, direct mail or postcard, collateral sales materials, logo, stationery (etc.) - $25 - $30/hour, depending on complexity
- Signage, POP or promotional event design - $25-$30/hour, depending on complexity
- Create and manage/update your Facebook and Twitter accounts on a daily or weekly basis (priced per project needs)
- Create and mange/update your Blog on a daily, weekly or monthly basis (priced per project needs)
SEO (Search Engine Optimization; organic and paid)
Driving traffic to your website is a combination of effective SEO techniques with proper content for higher rankings on the search engines like Google and Yahoo. Higher rankings translate into more customers and increased sales. It is a new, but important, marketing science - $200 - $250 depending on complexity:
- Home Page Meta Keyword Research and Analysis
- Home Page Meta Description
- Home Page Copy with Important Keywords
- Google AdWords Paid Keyword Campaigns
- XML Site Map Creation and Submission to Google
- Search Engine Submission - Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL
PROMOTIONS and COPYWRITING
- Press Releases including both writing and distribution (recommended quarterly) - $75/ press release
- Email campaigns using your databases to promote specials ($150 first month to set up and $110 each additional month through Constant Contact)
- Postcard mailings to your surrounding neighborhood.(depends on card size, number sent, list cost, and current postal rates)
- Articles, newsletters and other promotional writing - $30/hour
- In-store special events promotion - $25-$30/hour
- Editing current copy - $20/ hour
Copyright 2009 - Designed by TMM Designs - a division of TheModernMall.com
Your community connection...
Complete Lease and Marketing Packages